Antalya camp comes to an end, Pedro Franco set to depart

By
Updated: January 9, 2016

Beşiktaş have continued their camp in Antalya with two trainings yesterday, and the players have also trained this morning. Ramon Motta joined today’s training for the last time and said goodbye to all his teammates and to the technical staff. For an article on Motta’s farewell, click here. Ersan Adem Gülüm got married earlier this week and therefore joined the camp yesterday evening.

Beşiktaş have completed the Antalya camp with the training they had this morning. The Black Eagles will start to go to Trabzon this afternoon. A Turkish cup game with 1461 Trabzon will be played tomorrow, on the 10th of January. The second cup game with 1461 Trabzon will be played on 13 January, this time in the Atatürk Olimpiyat Stadium in Istanbul.

It is also being reported that Pedro Franco has reached an agreement in principle with the Argentinian club San Lorenzo. The central defender hasn’t had any playing time in the league so far this season and requested the club for a transfer. Head coach Şenol Güneş already said that Franco is only permitted to leave if a replacement is bought. It remains therefore to be seen whether Franco will actually leave the club this winter, despite him reportedly agreeing terms with San Lorenzo.

Source: Milliyet

Yusuf Paklaci

Editor at Beşiktaş International
Living in the province of Utrecht, The Netherlands, where I was born and raised. Student Fiscal Economics at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. Have been a Beşiktaş fan for many years. Editor at Beşiktaş International since 2015.
Yusuf Paklaci